Monday, March 30, 2009

New calling for Rick

Well, I thought I would post the latest (so Tatum has something to read on Google Reader today- lol).

Rick just got a new calling yesterday. Looks like he's back in the bishopric, now as a 1st counselor. In the last two years he has been financial clerk, 2nd counselor in the bishopric then ward clerk and now 1st counselor. Looks like he's been playing musical chairs. :)

Our new Bishop is Bishop Gordon Thelin who we know will do a great job, he's just an all around great man. The 2nd counselor is Matt Harding who also is a great guy. I think this will be an awesome Bishopric. I know Rick will serve his new calling well. Of course we will miss Bishop McLaws and Brother Williams greatly. They were wonderful.

1 comment:

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

I really like our new bishopric!